LB-1 is an ultra-miniature back pressure regulator
The LB-1 is an ultra-miniature back pressure regulator that employs many of the same features found in the time-tested design of the CBP-3 & BP-3 Series back pressure regulators. Designed for surface, panel or manifold mounting, the LB-1 offers the utmost in versatility to the systems designer. It's low internal volume of less than 3cc makes the LB-1 the perfect choice for systems that require rapid purge cycles. Standard features permit using this regulator in a wide variety of services, including corrosive fluids. The LB-1 can be tailored to virtually any application by choosing the optional features. This regulator is designed to allow the construction of compact and sophisticated analytical instrumentation where the optimum in back pressure control is required and space is at a premium.
- Gas or liquid service
- 316L stainless steel or Aluminum construction
- Electropolished body with better than 25 Ra finish in diaphragm cavity
- Bubble tight shutoff
- Adjustable control ranges are 10, 25, 50, 100, 250 and 500 psig
- Proof pressure is 2 times maximum working pressure
- Burst pressure is 4 times maximum working pressure
- Weight: 0.775 lbs (Stainless Steel) or 0.332 lbs (Aluminum)
- Mounting style is surface, manifold or panel
Buy lb-1 is an ultra-miniature back pressure regulator
Or contact the seller
in section "Regulators of pressure"