Samsung Medison Accuvix XG Ultrasound with V4-8 4D Transduce
- BrandSamsung Medison
- Country of manufactureUnited Kingdom
Samsung Medison Accuvix XG DOM:2011 Ultrasound with V4-8 4D Transducer
with Latest Software version 1.04 and options:
4D, 3DXI, Dicom, Spatial Compound, XI STIC, DMR+, Panoramic, 3DMXI-Upgrade
Accuvix XG Demo (2011) including a volume probe V4-8
D Image Features
• Dynamic MR™ / Dynamic MR Plus™ is designed to enrich gray-scale resolution, as it enhances detection
and contrast resolution while also decreasing speckle echoes. This is particularly useful when evaluating
superficial structures, including thyroid, vessels, pelvic and abdominal anatomy.
• SRF (Speckle Reduction Filter™) enhances image quality by reducing or eliminating the appearance of
speckle echoes from ultrasound images. The degree of speckle reduction implemented is user-selectable.
• Wide Dynamic Range determines the number of gray shades utilized to map the gray-scale image.
It enables display of more details of bright areas and dark areas.
• FSI (Full Spectrum Imaging™) incorporates the penetration capabilities associated with lower frequencies,
yet maintains the fine pixel uniformity associated with higher frequencies, to deliver consistently high quality
images even in challenging diagnostic areas.
3D Image Features
• HDVI™ gives outstanding image quality and naturally clearer contrast, with excellent tissue differentiation, edge depiction and speckle reduction, allowing consistent diagnoses with great confidence.
• Volume NT™, the new automated NT scan technology from Samsung Medison, will be far quicker and more accurate, and
will enable faster patient throughput and greater clinical confidence in the accuracy of the diagnosis.
• 3D XI™, comprised of a suite of three innovative imaging applications - Multi-Slice View™, Oblique View™ and
Volume CT™ - offers complete and precise control over 3D/4D volume data manipulation for maximum
• 3D MXI™ is an innovative, cutting-edge 3D image processing technology. Comprising a comprehensive suite of
imaging tools - including Multi Volume Slice™, Mirror View™, Multi-OVIX™, and 3D OH™ - 3D MXI™ lets you view,
examine and diagnose 3D volume data with supreme ease, speed and accuracy.
2. Design Your Environment
• Fully adjustable system
The control panel can be adjusted to the user’s preferred height, for a better working environment and reduced
risk of back pain.
• Wide LED touch-screen
The Accuvix XG’s new LED touch-screen makes it easy to organize and operate.
• 19-inch HD LCD Monitor and articulating monitor arm
A 19-inch LCD monitor enables images to be displayed clearly even with a larger monitor, and the articulating
monitor arm enables easy mobility for a more comfortable and convenient working environment.
The Accuvix XG is a lightweight system with 4 swivel wheels that allow easy steering, and a locking function.
3. Design Your Workflow
• Customizable measurement menus
Customizable measurement menus allow access to frequently-used functions, and enable a quicker and
more intuitive workflow.
• User keys and user knob
Accuvix XG offers user keys and a user knob that can map frequently-used functions, enabling the function to be
activated quickly and easily.
• Customized Annotation Menu and body marker
Users can preset up to 360 words of annotations, and body markers for each application, that reduce the time
needed for each examination.
QuickScan™ maximizes workflow efficiency by automatically optimizing key imaging parameters with just the
push of a button.
4. Design Your Advances
HD Volume Imaging™ (HDVI™) gives outstanding image quality and naturally clearer contrast, with excellent
tissue differentiation, edge depiction and speckle reduction, allowing consistent diagnoses with great confidence.
It is particularly useful in the detection of subtle lesions and fetal brain defects, as well as in the examination of the
walls and valves of the fetal heart.
• Volume NT™
Volume NT™ is the latest tool for undertaking the Nuchal Translucency (NT) examination. This new 3D technology
automatically finds the true mid-sagittal view from 3D data, and then also automatically measures the NT.
By using Volume NT™, doctors can check and diagnose fetal genetic syndromes much more quickly, conveniently
n and price please feel free to contact us