WGI/C 46 x 66cm access conservation roof window FAKRO
• Frame is made of pine wood, vacuum impregnated.
• Sash is made of aluminum, powder painted gray, fitted inside with a peripheral seal.
• Has a handle that allows the sash to be secured in two positions to ventilate the room.
• Suitable for roofs with pitches between 15° and 55°.
• Window integrated with universal flashing with lead apron.
• Toughened glass with increased resistant to hailstones.
• Specially rounded locking bolts exclude possibilities of injuries.
• Easy fitting system on batten does not required additional trimmings.
• Fitting kit included with the window.
• 5 years Manufacturer guarantee.
The WG access roof light is intended solely for uninhabited lofts. It enables easy access to the roof and provides good lighting. The WG roof access window has a top hung design and the sash opens outwards. The window is equipped with a toughened glass. The flashing is an integral part of the window. The metal handle enables tight and secure locking and two venting positions.
WGI/C Top hung conservation duble glazed