The Adventure starts later in the afternoon from Makarska and takes you by mini-van to the Biokovo Nature Park and right to the top of the St Jure Mountain, the highest seaside peak on the Mediterranean - over 5700ft. We spend an hour hiking with our local guide before taking in the amazing sunset when daylight turns to red-blueish colour of evening, and the sun, producing fiery red-orange light, sets into the sea, followed with thick darkness. On our way back down you will enjoy the sparkle below of the seaside settlements.
- The highest seaside peak on the Mediterranean
- Spectacular views along the coast and islands
- Moonlike landscape with mountain goats and stone houses
- Mountain Walk with a knowledgeable local guide
- Unforgettable sunset into the Adriatic
Dinner is available at one of the old Stone Houses in the mountain (aperitiv, mountain goulash, salad, and unlimited wine - additional 15 euro - must be booked in advance).